Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc. has announced the strengthening of its partnership with MyQ, a workflow solutions provider, and the addition of the cloud-based application MyQ Roger to its software portfolio.
MyQ Roger is a smart digital workplace assistant that enables users to handle documents on the go, whether in the office, remotely, or anywhere in between. The solution is developed for the most demanding hybrid work environments and instantly turns any smartphone into a pocket-sized digital office.
Some of the key customer benefits that MyQ Roger offers include:
- Productivity on the go: Print and scan via mobile or the cloud
- Time-saving features: Create and save scanning workflows for immediate access
- Voice technology: Access pre-set workflows using built-in voice assistance
- Security and safety: Unique QR access codes and data encryption keep data safe
- Cost-effectiveness: One annual per-device fee covers the complete range of services
- Third-party compatibility: Use Microsoft 365 and cloud storage platforms like OneDrive or Google
- Easy Contactless workflows: Use the mobile app to control any Kyocera HyPAS MFP
MyQ Roger’s straightforward integration with Google Education and compatibility with Chromebooks make it an ideal solution for schools, K-12 students, and IT staff. The solution modernizes existing printing systems, serves the education market well, and offers features such as:
- Intuitive functions for users and IT staff
- Built-in cost-saving tools to control over usage
- Pull print capabilities for extra security, reduced network strain, and office efficiency
The Kyocera product line is now available from Repro Products, email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about MyQ Roger as well as Kyocera’s copiers and multifunction printers.