Work anywhere, anytime with AutoCAD 2020
Architects, engineers, and design professionals rely on Autodesk® AutoCAD® to create precise 2D drawings and 3D models. Subscribe to AutoCAD including specialized toolsets and gain industry-specific functionality, flexibility with AutoCAD web and mobile apps, and the latest innovative features in subscriber-only updates. Work faster with specialized libraries and features for industries such as architecture, mechanical design, and 3D mapping. Work anytime, anywhere with new web and mobile apps, giving you freedom to design and draft on the go. Work smarter with the latest AutoCAD enhancements and performance improvements across desktop, web, and mobile.
AutoCAD 2020 features
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialized toolsets
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
Work anywhere with included mobile and web apps
- AutoCAD mobile app – View, edit, annotate, and create drawings in the field and on the go from a mobile device.
- AutoCAD web app – With no install required, simply log in to view, edit, annotate, and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
AutoCAD LT: Simplified 2D drafting and documentation
AutoCAD LT® 2D CAD software helps you create 2D drawings faster and with more precision.
See the Autodesk 2020 Version Comparison Matrix.Download PDF
NEW SOFTWARE CAN BE CHALLENGING… BUT WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
Design, drafting and engineering can be complex; the intricacies of technical accuracy, calculation and product simulations all require the right minds supported by the right tools. Moreover, you face steep implementation hurdles when selecting a drafting software – such as deciding which software best fits your operations, training your talent to full proficiency, onboarding new seats and ongoing support. This technological road map can be daunting. Where to turn?
CONTACT THE AUTOCAD EXPERTS AT REPRO PRODUCTS
Fortunately, Repro Products enjoys anAutodesk Authorized Training Centerin our Smyrna Headquarters and a mobile lab that enables us to bring training to your location. This makes us uniquely equipped to ease you through the process of software selection, training and support. Contact us today email@example.com put AutoCAD to work for you, or click on the training calendar image below to view our regularly scheduled classes.
We’ve got this.