Reduce the design timeline and improve collaboration for better decision making with Repro Products’ Data Management and Autodesk® Vault® Implementation services.
Improve your bottom line with Data Management and organize, manage and track data creation and documentation processes for design, engineering and extended teams. Get more control over design data with revision management capabilities and quickly find and reuse design data for easier management of your design information.
Repro Products’ Data Management and Vault Implementation services offer in-house capability for all phases of the project from database integration, legacy data migration, paper document scanning and data indexing through installation and configuration and training. Our offering is flexible to provide the amount of support your team requires, enabling you to absorb as much (or as little) of the process as your resources can handle. Or, you can turn the entire Implementation over to Repro Products with the confidence that our seasoned and experienced engineering document specialists and Autodesk-certified Application Engineers will provide a successful Vault Implementation for your team.
With Autodesk Data Management and Vault you can:
- Easily create, organize and share design information and manage all project and product data in any file format
- Automatically track evolution and important milestones for a complete record while retaining ability to revert to previous designs at any time
- Communicate and share data with easy-to-understand visuals
- Secure and control data access and help prevent unwanted changes to design milestones
- Easily manipulate data, prevent broken links and save time with automatic file reference management and automated file-naming tools
- Improve efficiency of the design process and facilitate collaboration
What’s New In Vault 2024
Vault product data management (PDM) software helps you manage your design and engineering data, improve collaboration, and take control of your product development processes.
Copy folder: Easily start new projects by copying previous project folder structures.
Automated CAD formats for document control: Automatically publish and manage DXF and STEP files from CAD files within the design release process.
Peer review for lifecycle state transition: Enforce peer reviews for state changes to facilitate delegation of authority and increase transparency.
Backup and restore enhancements: Back up your Vault environment with more flexibility. Selectively back up vault and library databases to reduce the time and space required for the backup process.
Inventor design data and template management: Easily manage and deploy Inventor design data and templates to users directly from Vault.
Thin client enhancements: Improve productivity and efficiency with the ability to easily expand or collapse rows in a tree view on the file and items details page.
Vault Informational Resources
- Vault Office brochure (pdf)
- Data Management for Civil Infrastructure (pdf)
- Data Management for Civil Infrastructure: Top Reasons (pdf)
- Vault eBook – Windows Explorer wasn’t Made for Engineers (pdf)
- The difference between PDM and PLM (and why you need both) (pdf)
DATA MANAGEMENT CAN BE CHALLENGING… BUT WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
Managing your data properly can become a gargantuan undertaking; you must gather, scan, categorize, index, archive, promote standards, track endless revisions and ensure it’s all easily accessible. Moreover, you face steep implementation hurdles when selecting the right software – such as deciding which software best manages your data, training your talent to full proficiency, onboarding new seats and ongoing support. This technological road map can be daunting. Where to turn?
CONTACT THE VAULT EXPERTS AT REPRO PRODUCTS
Fortunately, Repro Products enjoys an Autodesk Authorized Training Center in our Smyrna Headquarters and a mobile lab that enables us to bring training to your location. This makes us uniquely equipped to ease you through the process of software selection, training and support. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Vault to work for you, or click on the training calendar image below to view our regularly scheduled classes.
We’ve got this.