What’s New in Autodesk Inventor 2020
InventorÂ® 2020 3D CAD software for mechanical design improves workflows with increased performance, better collaboration, and new professional-grade design tools. Inventor has it all.
Work with a complete set of design and engineering tools
Inventor CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
Share timely feedback with built-in collaboration tools with Inventor
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Use cloud-based design reviews to collect feedback from key stakeholders wherever they are.
- Follow the entire product development lifecycle with one data model.
Satisfy demands for custom products and automated processes
- Enable rapid assembly reconfigurations powered by iLogic.
- Design efficiently using specialized tools for sheet metal and frame design.
- Choose standard components from a customizable content library for bolted connections, gears, cams, and more.
See all the new features and enhancements.Download the Inventor 2020 brochure.Â
NEW SOFTWARE CAN BE CHALLENGINGâ€¦ BUT WEâ€™VE GOT YOUR BACK
Design and engineering can be complex; the intricacies of manufacturing, design, product simulations and bringing a vision to life all require the right minds supported by the right tools. Moreover, you face steep implementation hurdles when choosing the right software â€“ such as deciding which software best fits your operations, training your talent to full proficiency, onboarding new seats and ongoing support. This technological road map can be daunting. Where to turn?
CONTACT THE INVENTOR EXPERTS AT REPRO PRODUCTS
Fortunately, Repro Products enjoys anAutodesk Authorized Training Centerin our Smyrna Headquarters and a mobile lab that enables us to bring training to your location. This makes us uniquely equipped to ease you through the process of software selection, training and support. Contact us today email@example.com put Inventor to work for you, or click on the training calendar image below to view our regularly scheduled classes.
Weâ€™ve got this.