What’s New in Autodesk Inventor 2021
Inventor® 2021 3D CAD software for mechanical design improves workflows with increased performance, better collaboration, and new professional-grade design tools. Inventor has it all.
Autodesk® Inventor® software provides engineers and designers professional-grade design and engineering solutions for 3D mechanical design, simulation, visualization, and documentation. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D and 3D data into a single design environment, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function before it’s built. Autodesk Inventor includes powerful parametric, direct edit, and freeform modeling tools, as well as multi-CAD translation capabilities and native DWG™ drawings—helping you to reduce development costs, get to market faster, and make great products.
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design and documentation capabilities
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more
- Trusted DWGTM compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model
- Custom fabrication & building content creation with direct import and publishing of native Autodesk® Revit® file formats
- Intuitive, cohesive, modern user experience with in-product learning path and guided tutorials
- AnyCAD technology that associatively imports non-native CAD and automatically accounts for changes as they occur, without translation
- Integrated Autodesk® Vault data management workflows enabling design teams to efficiently organize and manage their work across their team
- Included Shared Views capabilities that enable you to easily collect work-in-progress feedback from anyone, anywhere, on any device
- Included CAD-aware connection to Autodesk® Drive for cloud-based storage and sharing
- Automation powered by iLogic, enabling rapid assembly configurations, efficient design re-use, and more
- Standard & customizable content libraries including beams, bolted connections, gears, cams, belts, springs
- Extensive API enabling customization and automation with global third-party developer ecosystem
- Performance optimization for creating and editing very large assemblies and complex drawings
See all the new features and enhancements. Download the Inventor 2021 brochure.
NEW SOFTWARE CAN BE CHALLENGING… BUT WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
Design and engineering can be complex; the intricacies of manufacturing, design, product simulations and bringing a vision to life all require the right minds supported by the right tools. Moreover, you face steep implementation hurdles when choosing the right software – such as deciding which software best fits your operations, training your talent to full proficiency, onboarding new seats and ongoing support. This technological road map can be daunting. Where to turn?
CONTACT THE INVENTOR EXPERTS AT REPRO PRODUCTS
Fortunately, Repro Products enjoys an Autodesk Authorized Training Center in our Smyrna Headquarters and a mobile lab that enables us to bring training to your location. This makes us uniquely equipped to ease you through the process of software selection, training and support. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Inventor to work for you, or click on the training calendar image below to view our regularly scheduled classes.
We’ve got this.