Job Description – Scanning Technical Specialist – Entry Level and 3D Laser Scanning Services
We are looking for a positive, energetic team player who desires a meaningful career with our company by providing 3D Laser Scanning and Reality Capture services to prospects and existing clients. Projects include documenting and creating accurate 3D scans on a diverse and exciting range of projects including historic buildings, manufacturing plant processors, building renovations, adaptive reuse sites and public infrastructure. Will provide training for the right individual. Position requires an ability to assess client needs, develop and present solutions and manage projects while providing stellar customer service. Position often includes going to various customer sites and includes physical work in sometimes challenging locations. Roof and basement scanning is often part of our projects. Must be able to travel.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willing to invest significant time and effort in learning
- Insatiable thirst for technical knowledge and emerging technologies
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Socially bold with an innate desire to build and foster relationships
- Knowledge of the AEC (Architecture/Engineering/Construction) and manufacturing industries is a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD, surveying or building experience is a plus
Job Duties Will Include A Variety Of Tasks, Including But Not Limited To:
- Learn to Perform and Process 3D Laser Scanning
- Support the success of the RPI sales team by providing technical presentations and recommending solutions as it relates to 3D Laser Scanning and Design Workflow through mentorship.
- Work with team to perform in-depth assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business issues
- Identify and propose options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relate those solutions directly to the customer’ business goals/issues
- Develop technical proposals in conjunction with Business Development & Consulting Services for implementation of solutions
- Deliver effective, professional in person and online product demonstrations to customers
- Deliver training as a part of our Autodesk Training Centers (ATC)
- Perform and Process 3D Laser Scanning
- Provide 1st level support for Autodesk software clients regarding their Autodesk Account, Licensing and Installation
- Become certified in AutoCAD
- Grow to perform and process 3D Laser Scanning projects autonomously
- Become drone certified
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), headquarters is located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI and The Color Spot. We are an award-winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 44 years. We are a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider with an Authorized Autodesk Training Center where we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software from the leading manufacturers, including: Xerox, Kyocera, HP, Toshiba and Brother.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.