Job Description – Accounting Assistant
We are looking for an energetic Experienced Accounting Assistant who wants to work with AP, AR and other aspects of the accounting department.
Duties include assisting and learning to be responsible for any and all of the following, in addition to other accounting duties as required:
- Prepare vendor invoices for payment
- Reconcile invoice amount and quantity with purchase order and receiver. Match invoices to bill of lading
- Resolve vendor and buyer discrepancies. Provide guidance and assistance to research and resolve complex issues
- Maintain and analyze A/P reports for thoroughness and accuracy
- Record appropriate vendor, expense account number and tax information when processing payments
- Manage time clock
- Data Entry, Filing and various other duties as required
- Customer invoicing
- Post AR and collection calls
- Prior accounting experience of a minimum of 2 years in an Accounting Department or 1 year experience with a 2 year college degree
- Must be detail oriented and able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously and must be flexible to change priorities
- Must be service and customer oriented with both internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills a must
- Must possess strong computer capabilities with knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- E-Automate Accounting System and/or Enterprise QuickBooks knowledge preferred, some collection experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of debits and credits preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well alone or with others
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), is a multi-divisional, community-centric organization located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot and 4ColorLaser . We are an award-winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 43 years. We have evolved to become a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award-winning multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program. Please send resumes to: RPI@reproproducts.com.