Experienced Service Coordinator/Contract Administration
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), a multi-divisional, community-centric organization, has 2 openings for an Experienced Service Coordinator/Contract Administrator. The work locations are Smyrna or Roswell.
This is not an entry level position
Job Description: We are looking for a positive, energetic team player to develop a meaningful career with our company. Must have 1-2 years’ experience with multi-phone lines and Customer Service. Must have experience with Contracts and Billing.
Job Purpose: Act as first point of contact for our company while performing light administrative duties. Work with Customers for completion of paperwork. This fast-paced position is full-time.
- Coordinate Service or Installation of Xerox Printers/Copiers
- Receives Inbound Copier Service Calls
- Schedules Service Engineers
- Orders Service Parts
- Track Inbound & Outbound Parts
- Process Service Tickets for Claim Filing
- Scan and File
- Assist Clients with supply orders and other requests, when needed
- Assist Sales Team as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Product, experience with FileMaker a plus
- Professional phone voice and demeanor
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn concepts and processes quickly
- Aptitude to adapt to change as necessary
- Have 1-2 years of customer service or administrative experience
- Have reliable transportation
- Be dependable, mature, and employ a good work ethic
- Be solutions-oriented and thrive in a teamwork environment
- Be technically proficient and quick learner
- Minimum 2 years college degree
Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot, 4ColorLaser and Safety Products Store. We are an award winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 39 years. We have evolved to become a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award winning multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program. Please send resumes to: RPI@reproproducts.com