Revu 20 improves upon:
- Greater flexibility and control: You can now easily invite and manage your project collaborators to ensure the right people have the right access to information.
Communication & task efficiency
- More effective management of project data: Easier access to Markup data through enhancements to the Markups List. This will allow you to effectively track, manage and interpret data captured on your drawings and documents to inform project decisions.
- Better communication through improvements to some of the most widely used Markups, such as Callout and Textbox.
- Improvements to our measurement tools, including new line styles, that allow you to save time and ensure accuracy when taking measurements throughout the duration of your project.
- Easier access to functionality with a new tool finder.
- Time savings with faster loading and interacting with Markup-heavy documents.
AEC TEAMWORK CAN BE CHALLENGING… BUT REPRO HAS YOUR BACK
Collaboration in the AEC industry comes with so many challenges; you must unite office and work site, maintain tight version control, work efficiently, adapt to change, foster process standards and sift through paper clutter. Moreover, in light of the global pandemic and the remote office of 2020, software that cannot provide robust virtual collaboration can hamper your workflow. This technological road map can be daunting. Where to turn?
CONTACT THE BLUEBEAM SPECIALISTS AT REPRO PRODUCTS
Fortunately, Repro Products is a Bluebeam Partner and runs a fully equipped demo room in our Smyrna Headquarters showcasing the latest models of HP wide format printers. Here, we can demonstrate how Bluebeam Revu performs in an actual print environment, and we can ease you through the process of software selection, licensing options, upgrades, Bluebeam University training and maintenance. Contact us today for a quote and put Bluebeam to work for you.