Category Archives: UCT
Repro Products is excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition in Atlanta on February 3rd
is the premier event in the United States focusing on the total underground pipeline infrastructure. For over 21 years, UCT has been the meeting place for business professionals involved in maintaining the underground utility pipe infrastructure.
Individuals representing water, sewer, gas, telecom and electric rely on UCT to learn about the latest techniques used in trenchless, open cut, new construction and pipe rehabilitation. Repro Products is proud to say that we have served this vibrant and innovative community since 1979 and we are eager to network with industry experts and discuss the implications of large format printing on the construction community.
UCT has so much to offer. In order to help you gain the most out of your time this year, we thought we would provide our top 5 tips for a successful #UCT2016:
- Register: UCT is fast approaching, but it is not too late to attend this premier industry trade show. Register Here to make sure you don’t miss out!
- Plan: Visit the Who’s Attending page to see who is attending and make a plan to visit booths, visit exhibits and take an opportunity to rub elbows with some industry movers and shakers.
- Practice: Practice your elevator pitch and have plenty of business cards on hand. With so many heavy-hitters in one room, you don’t want to miss out on any opportunities to build your business and your network.
- Learn: Featuring 90 Information-Packed Sessions, UCT is a great opportunity to collect continuing education units. This dynamic educational program will help you understand the new technologies and products displayed in the exhibit hall and stay on top of the latest safety, regulatory and operational issues that are impacting the way you do business. UCT’s primary program (Feb. 3-4) qualifies for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs) granted by the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Earn: Make sure to visit Repro Products in booth #904 to learn more about all of the exciting new products and offerings that have come from the Wide Format Printing industry. We will also be offering special show pricing on the HP T3500.
We look forward to seeing you at the Georgia World Congress Center on February 3rd & 4th!
If you would like to visit the exhibit hall at no charge, click here for instructions on how you can see what’s new in the industry for FREE.