No more contortions. No more juggling. And no more flaming hoops. Finally, a better PDF document solution tailored specifically to AEC workflows and designed by engineers.
As the title of this article hints, you’re probably well aware of the most popular PDF software on the market. And no wonder! It serves countless industries and remains a public staple for viewing and generating PDFs. But if you work in AEC, you cannot afford to manage PDFs on the same platform used by pub owners to print help wanted signs. Nor can you lean on the same PDF software a K-12 teacher uses to compose her syllabus. Precision, clarity and efficiency are paramount in your line of work, and QA means getting the job done right the first time, on time. And if your PDF solution isn’t up to the task of markup, then buck up for another all-nighter because the work isn’t going to finish itself.
Sound familiar? No worries. That’s where Bluebeam® Revu® 2019 rushes to your rescue.
Conveniently, Repro Products is a Bluebeam Silver Partner. Repro Products provides Atlanta businesses with a powerful toolkit of printing and imaging solutions, and our printer showroom has earned a reputation as a place where seeing becomes believing. Here, our pleasantly surprised visitors learn that we offer Bluebeam, witnessing demos of how Revu performs in tandem with their hardware investments. This is why we encourage our showroom visitors to get the most out of the tour by asking about Bluebeam. And for AEC professionals trapped in the inertia of mediocre PDF software: consider exploring Bluebeam Revu.
So perhaps you’re in the market for wide format hardware and you want to test the waters with Bluebeam. Great! Ask us for a demo. Or better yet: get a FREE license of Revu Extreme for every wide format order placed before the end of 2019. Invest with confidence.
Take a look at the attractive workflow tools within Bluebeam Revu in the video and feature list below:
Finally! A PDF Software Expressly Designed for Your Industry
- Enable better collaboration with the suite of tools in Studio, which are designed to make it easier to work with others. Click for video example
- Advanced suite of customizable measurement tool. Click for video example
- Document Comparison and Overlay Pages for tracking changes and quality control
- Dynamic document set up and version control tools
- Bluebeam Studio, the only real-time, PDF-based collaboration solution
- Instantly connect project partners worldwide on the same set of documents through Studio Projects and Sessions
- Activity tracking for improved transparency and trust
PDF Tools for Your Industry
- Create and distribute PDF forms with text fields, buttons, check and list boxes, digital signature fields and more. Click for video example
- Edit the PDF content in text in published PDFs, modifying it, moving it or erasing it all together. Click for video example
- Create new, blank PDFs, generate PDF templates installed with Revu, or create custom templates to reuse and share with your team. Click for video example
- Apply a password to open the PDF file or set permissions to what your recipients can and cannot do. Click for video example
- Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files. Click for video example
- View, edit and manipulate 3D PDFs to provide even more detail. Click for video example
- Best-In-Class Markup Technology featuring easy-to-use and customizable industry-specific markups (markup tools and properties). Click for video example
- Save, centralize and share commonly used markups for better standardization (Tool Chest)
- Attach, track, sort, filter and generate reports on markup data (Markups List)
Bottom Line Impact
- Save time reviewing and commenting
- Increase efficiency with standardization
- Reduce liability
- Win more jobs with improved bid quality and shorter bid creation times
- Reduce time spent on manual processes and errors
- Reduce the risk of time and budget overruns with access to current information
- Complete projects faster and more effectively
- Reduce travel, shipping and printing costs
- Reduce liability
From a business standpoint, Bluebeam achieves the three main objectives of maximizing productivity, improving project predictability, and minimizing risk. As a result, revenues increase, cost diminishes and risk gives way to greater certainty.
Bluebeam Revu helps people deliver on efficiency, collaboration, and productivity time and again, and has done so for over a million AEC professionals worldwide. But don’t take our word for it. See for yourself.
The next time you stop by our show room to demo a hardware investment, consider your entire document workflow and ask your rep how Bluebeam Revu can boost your operations. Or you can simply reach out to us by requesting a quote here or by calling in directly at 866-665-7604.
Bluebeam Revu is a registered trademark of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.
Batch Link, Bluebeam, Bluebeam Revu, eXtreme, Revu, and Studio are registered trademarks of Bluebeam Inc., used under license.