Job Description – PRINT SPECIALIST
Repro Products has an opening in our Production Department for a Print Specialist. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work under tight deadlines in both our wide and small format Production areas. Extremely strong computer skills are required and construction document management skills are highly desirable. Flexibility, reliability and a passion for quality are absolute musts.
Job Duties may include any of the following
- Operate wide and small format KIP, HP, and Xerox high capacity printers and copiers utilizing leading edge software systems
- Perform all types of binding processes such as; GBC, spiral, screw post, stapling, etc.
- Complete all required production paperwork and administrative functions in an accurate and neat manner
- Maintain and update all work held on file in an extremely accurate and meticulous manner
- Accept responsibility for completion of jobs in an accurate, quality and timely manner
- Interface with customers to determine or clarify job requirements and details
- PC literacy and associated skills are an absolute must have. Demonstration of PC skills and knowledge will be required.
- Minimum High School Graduate or GED
- Proper use of hand tools
- Dependable self-starter with good attendance record
- Able to work a flexible schedule, typically between 7:30-5:45
- Ability to work independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to regularly lift up to 55 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and via written/electronic mediums
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), headquarters is located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI and The Color Spot. We are an award-winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 44 years. We are a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider with an Authorized Autodesk Training Center where we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software from the leading manufacturers, including: Xerox, Kyocera, HP, Toshiba and Brother.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program. Please send resumes to: email@example.com.